Shite Comic - Part 1 Shite Comic - Part 1

I Refuse To Believe That

This most definitely has meaning. The entire feel of constraint, frustration, and persecution (on a sexual level too) speaks loud and clear. I can tell you how that feels, others can too. It is a role that undeniably does exist and that you have captured to a disturbing and fascinating level. I eagerly await more.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

asgar?

Did you by any chance mean Asgard?

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

NOm-A?

Terrific! way to go. I think this will be seeing a lot of the web. Very original!

Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani

Fan of Steel

I have to say it's a pretty good game. But I don't like the Superman theme, It seems degrading. (I know, I'm a geek)

Fork It Fork It

is okay

Needs music though, somthin' catchy like Walkie Talkie Man by Steriogram

Piece o'Eight II Piece o'Eight II

Not Bad

I would try to add some features, like medals or something.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Best song ever

Not his version, YOUR version. best song I have ever heard. This song has came in my earpussy (Tenacious D reference)

Alone.. Alone..

Odin

My the gods look down in awe of the furious fretwork that you have assembled.

PseudoSignal responds:

Haha thanks bro.

Hills of Tuscany Hills of Tuscany

Tomato Soup

It's creamy, like life is a can of condensed tomato soup. You know how you have to mix it in just right or with the right utensil? or else it turns out all lumpy and stuff? Yeah...Creamy.

No1r responds:

I love this kind of cryptic review ahah :P i think i can understand!
Thanks for listening!

10 July 10 July

...Of Robot

I absolutely love the "Creation Of Man" feel to to this, and the influence of the Brain behind the image is represented by the fact that we are looking at technology, one of the foremost fruit of human thought... (was that over the top?)

Wasteland Wasteland

Mana Tap

Your art is incredible, it reminds me of when I used to play Magic The Gathering. I can really see you being scouted for such work. A definite masters touch here.

Top Marks!

Raven - Summer Days Raven - Summer Days

Nice! Defiantly a keeper

You have some talent there, keep working on it. I look forward to your future submissions.